The following discloses the information gathering practises by Remedy Laser.
- We do not collect site usage information, namely location, demographics, gender, site usage frequency and behaviour, and device information, in such a way that it can be associated with any individual user of the Website by name or address.
- Any personal information collected will be collected directly from you. Personal information collected in the course of correspondences, such as through email communications, phone calls, or appointments, may be used in our internal systems but will not be shared with any third-parties.
- Our server may log details about any computer used to access the Website, including IP address, operating system, browser type, date and time of access, and details of information downloaded. This information is used solely for resolving errors either for you or for our internal systems.
- You agree to use using your email address to send you messages regarding appointments, as part of ongoing correspondences, or for promotional purposes specifically relating to Remedy Laser and its services. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please either let us know directly or unsubscribe from any promotional emails you receive and you will be removed from our mailing list.
- You may request us to remove your personal information from our database by contacting us via the contact form on the Website or by calling our office.
We, Remedy Laser, utilise Google Analytics for the purposes of collecting anonymous site usage data such that we may continuously improve the quality of service that we provide through the Website.
We may also have active the Demographics and Interests Reporting feature of Google Analytics. For more information about this feature, please see this google support page and the Related Resources at the end of the page.
If you do not wish to have this component of your anonymous information tracked and collected by Google and used by us, we encourage you to consider Opt-out Browser Add-ons as a solution.